Floor Plan Assistant
Floor Plan Assistant
What's the best floor plan for me?
Let's get started!
Call us :
Follow this property
Return to Content
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Prior to move in, your apartment home will be painted and professional cleaned. The carpet is also inspected and cleaned or replace if needed.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, you do not have to be present for a work order to be completed.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, we do have on-site maintenance at our community.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Please submit a work order through the online resident portal. If this is an emergency, please call our community.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
During office hours, please stop by our leasing office and have your government issued ID available. A locksmith would have to be called if it's after hours.
1. Is parking available?
Yes, there is open parking and visitor parking. We also have garages* and covered parking available.
2. What amenities does the property offer?
Clubhouses, Gyms, Pools, Dog Parks, Dog Spa, and a Laundry Facility*.
3. Is your community pet friendly?
Yes, we love your well behaved pets! We welcomes all dog breeds, ages, and sizes. Pet interview required. All fees are per pet. Limited to two pets per unit.
4. What appliances are standard?
The Cove features black appliances. Standard white appliances are standard at Saddle Creek.
5. Do you offer furnished apartments?
6. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
8 am - 10 pm
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Within 48 hours if all documentation is received in a timely manner.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
Online using ClickPay.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
4. Which provider can I use for internet and cable?
AT&T, Google Fiber, Spectrum
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Yes, we do require a 60-day written notice and to pay a reletting fee that is due at the time of providing notice.
6. How do I set up my utilities?
City of Austin
1. Which school district are you in?
Saddle Creek & The Cove
10801 Old Manchaca Road
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to